I don't always look at my cards, but today this one was special and it spoke to me in volumes....
Card 4 (Temperance) : What is going for you »
You are about to enter a period of peace and harmony in your relationship, career or life generally. You will find a way of handling difficult circumstances with calm confidence. Life is flowing at this time enjoy it.
Indeed. This morning I am reminded of a morning much earlier in my life. At exactly the moment I delivered my son into this world, I was also on Facebook wishing him a happy Birthday. Karma!
Blessings. This morning I am at my son's home preparing his birthday breakfast. A joy and unexpected pleasure to be able to do this on his birthday. Having this time to celebrate these moments are 'once in a lifetime' events, so all is good.
Today. I thank God for my health and for my family...for without either...I would not have purpose.
LLorraine....July 06, 2010

No comments:
Post a Comment