Saturday, July 24, 2010

Testing....Testing...1...2...3...

Today I am hopeful and full of encouragement.  I am loved ....and cared for ....better than any woman, mother, sister or daughter could hope for.  This I know to be true...I am surrounded by the most intense love...so much so...it almost bowls me over!

I hear the faint strains of a lawn mower cutting grass....our grass.  Our neighbours have banded together...to help...in any way they can.  The guy is over 70...and he is cutting our grass in intense heat...for my husband...who can't.  This is a gift...one that I had a difficult time accepting...I am more comfortable in the 'giving' and will need to learn how to 'accept' ....gracefully.  After days of my family looking after me...listening to me....feeding me....spending 'time' with me...pampering me with pedicures and manicures and hairstyling...I feel like a queen.  These too are gifts...gifts of the heart.

My heart bursts with love....again.

My cards were different today.  Not that they will change anything...but I am still freaked out that they turn up the way they do.  I will post them here...so I may remember them later.

Card 1 (The Chariot) : How you feel about yourself now »

You feel everything is a constant battle at the moment, but persevere and you will triumph in the end. Expect some good news that will help you to keep going until you achieve your goals. This is a time of movement and change and of conflicts ending in victory.

Card 3 (Wheel Of Fortune) : Your fears »

You are in fear of everything turning for the worse for you, perhaps you are experiencing a run of bad luck. You have to trust that most of what we fear never happens and as The Wheel of Fortune turns downwards against you, the wheel will naturally turn upwards again and bring good fortune to you too. This difficult phase will pass.


Card 4 (Judgement) : What is going for you »

Brand new potential, an opportunity which once given must not be ignored, a new project, decision or relationship that could affect the rest of your life. You will enjoy success and enjoyment for past efforts, events will pick up a pace and the outcome will be quicker than expected.


Card 6 (The Star) : Outcome »

This is a time of good luck and fortune, perhaps after a period of struggle and heartache. Good health, possibly after a time of illness, and good fortune that will give you a new zest of life. You may also receive a gift or gifts!

Am I being tested..yet again?  And if so...have I passed?

L.Lorraine

No comments:

Post a Comment