"Perfect" could mean a sofa cushion looking just so....or an article on the mantel pointing in a certain direction. Sounds a little like OCD really... not to say that being OCD is a bad thing - but a condition you could be born with and really cannot help. So if it is something I can control...I will...just by moving a cushion an inch or two or turning it right side out. It makes me feel better...silly eh?
"Perfect " could also mean things going to the way I plan them...so in effect...just perfect. Not necessarily perfect to someone else...but perfect to me.
"Perfect" lately seems to be illusive. Just when I think a plan has been executed to perfection....the Universe dictates something else. Again not a bad thing...just a little frustrating. When did I fall back into my old habits? In the last few years, I find myself ~going with the flow~ easier and more often. Now it seems, Madame Universe is having her way with me...laughing in my face...and saying "go ahead...tell me your plans for today!"
My Myers Briggs prayer went something like this "God help me to be less of a Perfectionist (did I spell that right)?"
The last few weeks, I watch...and listen...to my son making his plans...having the patience of Jobe...and not being very concerned when things do not go the way he planned. I am the one frustrated...now that is not the way it is supposed to be. I am the Mother...I should be the one to ~breathe~ and take things in stride. But I am not. I am frustrated that things are not going according to plan. I need to chill. I need to trust the Universe to do the right thing. He is.
So I turn to the cards again...hoping that some miraculous card will pop up and say "its all fixed". Yeah, right...dream on! The card that did make sense though gave me pause. It is a little freaky what keeps popping up!!
I like the word "Victory"!
Card 3 (The Chariot) : Your fears »
The word failure isn't in your vocabulary. You are worried things are more of a struggle than you expected, with more delays and frustrations. Things aren't going to plan at all, just chill out, calm that mind of yours and you'll find the strength to battle on until you succeed. This is a period of movement and change and conflicts ending in victory
No comments:
Post a Comment