Friday, July 9, 2010

Today as I read my Tarot cards (of course with my question in mind), I was delighted and amazed to see what came up.  I really don't know if there is anything to this Tarot stuff, but it is fun while I sip on my morning cup of java and bask in the wonderful rays of summer sunshine.  Life is good.

A few days ago, I was 'rewarded' according to my son, and daughter-in-law, for what I have done for them.  Well I never expected a reward...but nevertheless...I was delighted to receive two tickets to see the live show of Regis and Kelly who will be in PEI this coming Monday.  I had requested tickets via online, but didn't receive any.  This must have been karma.  (There's that word again, popping up every day like mushrooms.)  SO...I will share my good fortune with my daughter as she too was wanting to go but didn't go online to request tickets.  Again ...karma.  So - off we will go on Monday to join the masses (at least 3000 people) to view this once in a lifetime event],  So having said all this, I am posting one of my cards that spoke to this very thing...a reward...that is.

Card 4 (Justice) : What is going for you  »
There is a karmic power to the Justice card, reward for the good deeds you have done in the past. This is a period of good luck even if you don't know why you are being so favoured. You will approach any issues concerning relationships or business affairs with calm, balanced logic and any claim will go in your favour.


On Monday, my daughter and I will partake with thousands of others, this Island event.  If it is 30 degrees C on that day, I may have a different post later.  Suffice to say, whatever the temperature and weather, it will be fun. 

Thank you G and S!

No comments:

Post a Comment