Friday, December 10, 2010

Abundance...a State of Mind

Eckhart Tolle expounds in his book…about abundance…how there will always be ‘enough’ if you think ‘abundance’. The concept at first seemed sketchy. Growing up with ‘never enough’, it was hard to get into this mindset when the talk was always around ‘need’. So, now, as an adult, without gainful employment, I fight the night terrors when I slide unwillingly back to that period of time when everyone worried about money. Then I remember how it felt to walk out of my place of employment, unsure, wary, yet somehow ecstatic. Without spending too much time on the ‘past’ and the fact that whatever it was, it cannot be changed, I am thrilled to be living ‘in the moment’ day by day. Somehow the ‘money’ part has somehow taken care of itself. Hogwash you say? Really, this I know to be true. I never worry about money anymore. It might be foolhardy for me…but then I was always a dreamer, so for me, this state of mind is pretty easy.

About abundance. Another blog I read this morning warmed my heart. Somehow, through a lot of strife and self searching… another dear person in my life ‘gets it’. I shout from the rooftops…Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment