![]() |
| Baby R is on the way....what a miracle life is!! |
Words cannot describe how excited and ecstatic I am to know
you are on the way little baby R. My
heart’s singing with happiness and already I am anticipating what you’ll
be...boy or girl…doesn’t matter! And who will you look like ~ your sweet Mamma
with her blue eyes and beautiful smile or ~ your Daddy with his gorgeous smile
and blue eyes?! You will be a mix of both ~ the best of both ~ so you can’t go
wrong!
You are loved by so many!
I can’t wait to hold you!
When your Daddy was very young – about 10 years old; he
whispered a secret to me. And I quote: “Mom, I can’t wait to be a Dad!”
I knew then, as I know now, you are the most blessed baby
ever! Your Dad has been waiting for you
for 23 years! Imagine his love for you?!
![]() |
| Your Dad asked me; "Mom can we keep her"...he was 5 years old! |
So you see, sweet Baby R; I’ve loved you long before I knew
you!
Till later little sweetie…Love you today and always…
Your Nannie R
xoxo


No comments:
Post a Comment