Today is my birthday. If I had a megaphone I would shout it from the rooftops. I love having a birthday. It means I have been blessed with another year of life with my loved ones. Today I lounge in jamies as long as I want. Today I want for nothing. That is my gift to me. This moment is all I ever may have... and I will cherish this moment. I will never assume that I will be granted another year...I may not. A dear friend that I have had for almost 40 years called me yesterday and we connected over the long distance phone lines. She knows all about 'living in the moment'. God blessed me with this friend many years ago...and I still have her...thanks to God and his divine intervention. Sunday, June 27, 2010
Happy Birthday to me...
Today is my birthday. If I had a megaphone I would shout it from the rooftops. I love having a birthday. It means I have been blessed with another year of life with my loved ones. Today I lounge in jamies as long as I want. Today I want for nothing. That is my gift to me. This moment is all I ever may have... and I will cherish this moment. I will never assume that I will be granted another year...I may not. A dear friend that I have had for almost 40 years called me yesterday and we connected over the long distance phone lines. She knows all about 'living in the moment'. God blessed me with this friend many years ago...and I still have her...thanks to God and his divine intervention.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment