This past week our little sweetheart caught his first really bad cold. So bad that he needed drugs to get better. Nannie got sick too. We will blame it on the lethal kiddie germs from the daycares. I went with him one day to visit two centres. He has covered a lot of ground since then. Maybe it is a good thing that I have been so sick...it prevents me from rushing to his side and scooping him from the daycare. Not smart. He needs to find his way. He will. The experience will build character. He is so loved.
I read your Mommie's blog today. It tore my heart to shreds. Someday when you read her private words to you...you will know without a doubt how much she loves you. You are so fortunate to have a Mommie who thinks of these things. It is so important to remember those precious moments...as time can sometimes cloud the edges of the memories.
So everyone will focus on 'quality time' now. I am anxious for you. On your party day, you were oblivious to what was in store the very next day. Life is like that...good thing we don't have a crystal ball.
So my little sweetheart, I will get better soon, so I can come to you and have a 'Nannie afternoon'. I know you have no realization about how important this day is to your family. It is only the beginning of life's events when we will catch ourselves saying, "where did the time go?"
Godspeed little one, you are blessed. Love today and always.
Your Nannie
No comments:
Post a Comment