This is my first post in a blog. Unfamiliar territory for sure! However since my passion is to write I thought this might be a great outlet to put into writing all the thoughts that swirl through my head and keep me up at night.
Winter being upon us (or should I say it should be winter), we are experiencing a January thaw. Blue jays and other little wildlife seem rather confused by all this. Yesterday I saw two flocks of Canada geese flying in their familiar V formation. Hmmmm... don't these birds go south for the winte? Oh yes, right, it really doesn't look or feel like winter.
A heavy snowfall in December gave us the "It's starting to look a lot like Christmas" feeling and thankfully I captured it with my camera.
So February is just around the corner. Wonder what Valentine's will bring?
No comments:
Post a Comment